Outdoor Research’s flame retardant glove; flexible, tactile and dextrous - every detail is carefully designed to maintain comfort and durability for the wearer.
The Nomex fabric back is flame retardant; unlike a significant proportion of synthetic materials it will not melt or drip when exposed to extreme heat. The palm of the Firemark glove is constructed of finely detailed natural goat leather; the design maintains the hands natural grip action without bunching of the fabric.
Goat leather with foam pads provides knuckle and back of hand protection; the leather is naturally flame retardant unlike the usual TPU over moulding normally used on tactical gloves.
• Flame Resistant
• Precision Grip™ Seamless Contact
• Hybrid Leather and Fabric Finger Sidewalls
• Leather Palm with Overlay Reinforcements
• Hook and Loop Cuff Closures
• Pull Loop for Easy On/Off