Highly rated by both UK & US SF alike the LOWA Zephyr mid desert boot fulfils the requirement for those operating in a lightweight role. Ideal for CLP drivers, office based personnel, air crew, medics etc and for all those who’s role isn’t direct patrolling on the ground day in day out. As they are a lightweight boot, the LOWA Zephyr mid boots are perfect for those who go hiking or are on their feet for long periods.
- Construction: slip lasted - injected sole
- Upper: suede leather, 1.4 - 1.6 mm + Cordura®
- Lacing: closed hooks & fabric loops
- Lining: textile
- Sole: LOWA "Cross"
- Upper height inside/outside: 110/145
- Upper height / design measurement according to CE EN ISO 20347 : 2012 150mm / design B
- Weight: 1100 g/pair
- Available in UK size 6.5-12, 13
This MONOWRAP® sole unit construction with a firm 7/8 TPU stabilizer is the most stable and offers optimal traction and perfect support with its high-quality surface materials.
- PU heel stabilizer
- Rubber outsole