The fourth generation of the SF Belay has taken our bestselling insulated jacket and refined it with the cold weather warrior in mind.
Using our SDP technology with our new IRR multi-terrain camouflage pattern that also reduces your thermal signature, this system keeps the wearer completely dry and comfortable no matter how long and how hard the downpour. Combined with a Primaloft Gold® insulated filling with a soft touch matrix inner lining, this insulated jacket can handle the harshest of environments.
- Rated comfortably to -15°C with Primaloft Gold® insulation (-20°C possible)
- MTC IRR printed outer fabric
- Our award-winning System Dual Protection gives the wearer unbeatable rain and wind protection while also controlling inner condensation
- Foldaway storm hood with wired peak which provides full coverage and secure fit while still providing the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision
- Shorter-cut style allowing unhindered leg movement and designed to sit above assault belts
- Quarter length YKK® front zip with storm flap cover
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment and security of essential items
- Central external rank tab with hook panel
- 2 large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
- 2-way YKK® side zips to allow easy donning & doffing and extra ventilation in extreme activities
- Contoured elbow pad allowing the insertion of internal joint protection
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as well as IFF markers and call signs
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- YKK® water-resistant zips on the hip pockets