Hanwag has now decided to discontinue this range of SF boots.
Hanwag's Special Forces GTX is nearly identical to the Special Forces LX, but is constructed with a Gore-tex waterproof lining. Rugged and reliable, they're everything you expect from a German manufacturer.
The cushioned full-grain leather upper provides superb ankle support whilst fitting snugly around the foot - the Special Forces GTX has first class comfort that's hard to beat.
Speedy lacing is simple with lower ball-bearing eyelets and upper d-rings making the boots easy on and easy off. The shock-absorbing Vibram sole ensures good cushioning over hard ground and good traction when it's wet underfoot - every feature of this boot makes it one of the best.
• Pressure relieving ankle cuff
• Achilles relief pad on rear upper
• Air pulse breathing system for added comfort and boot drying
• Ball bearing eyelets over instep/toe area for rapid and effective volume adjustment
• Upper: Full grain black leather
• Outsole: Vibram Fuora anti-clog for maximum traction and stability
• Lower Midsole: PU with full heel to toe shock-absorbing
• Upper Midsole: Curved graduated flex nylon